Sage Pastel Partner Advantage Version 14 Launched
Sage Pastel launched the exciting all new Pastel Partner Version 14 in June 2014. You have to read about this exciting product that offers you 6 ways to instantly improve your business.
The improvements from Sage Pastel include:
- Get our mobile App: Access customer information, create and send quotes and generate sails orders on-the-go.
- Get Management Reports: Gain valuable insight into your financial data, which enables you to make better business decisions.
- Get Automatic Bank Feeds: Automatically Import bank statement transactions and make bank records as easy as 123…
- Get an Online Presence: Create your own website, open an online store and allow customers to access billing info online.
- Get online payments: Make payments straight from your Sage Pastel software with your Sage Pay Account.
- Get online data backup: 90 Days free Offsite backup for all your critical data in a secure way with Sage Pastel Iron Tree.
Sage Pastel Accounting has released a new version of the desktop Sage Pastel Accounting platform that integrates a range of new features to support SMEs that are mobilising their businesses, shifting towards the cloud, and looking for ways to tap into business intelligence that can help them make better decisions.
With Sage Pastel Accounting Version 14, Sage Pastel has added a range of powerful enhancements to its Start-Up, Xpress and Partner Advantage desktop software.
“South African SMEs are migrating towards the cloud to take advantage of the flexibility and cost-savings it offers, and as a result, they’re looking for business solutions that seamlessly connect to a range of online services,” says Sage Pastel managing director Steven Cohen.
“To meet their need for an accounting platform design for a world of always-online, mobile computing, we have focused connecting the desktop to the cloud in the new versions of our software. We have put a lot of hard work getting the infrastructure and connected environment right to provide our clients with the benefits of today’s most advanced technology.”
With the new Sage Pay supplier payments feature, Sage Pastel desktop users can now make secure online payments to suppliers straight out of their Sage Pastel software if they sign up with Sage Pay. They can simply generate a list of supplier invoices and then create a payment batch for supplier payments.
The batch is submitted to the Sage Pay website, where customers log in to authorise and release the payment batch.
Another new feature that will save customers plenty of time is the automatic bank feeds function. This feature uses the Yodlee account aggregation service to integrate Sage Pastel users’ online banking profiles with Sage Pastel Bank Manager.
Once a day, customers are able to request a bank statement and Yodlee fetches that bank statement and feeds it into the Sage Pastel Bank Manager. That will spare customers the inconvenience of importing of statement files into their accounting software.
Sage Pastel Version 14 also boasts a new mobile application for Sage Pastel Partner and Xpress users. The mobile app will allow users to lookup details for customer and inventory items, process quotes from their mobile devices as well as find customers near to their current location.
Future upgrades for the mobile app will include an online dashboard that will benefit give decision-makers access to financial information without having Sage Pastel installed on their desktop.